Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Limits on text-underline-offset to preserve semantic meaning (#4059)

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 15:54:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
When we implemented underline skipping, the spec said the property was `text-decoration-skip: ink`. Since then, the `text-decoration-skip` property has expanded to multiple longhands, and we haven't had a chance to make the accompanying change in WebKit.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4059#issuecomment-521306283 using your GitHub account