Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSS-images] Specify fallback behavior when replaced or background image content not available (#1984)

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 23:10:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The CSS Working Group just discussed `Specify fallback behavior when replaced or background image content not available`.

&lt;dael> Topic: Specify fallback behavior when replaced or background image content not available<br>
&lt;dael> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1984<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: TabAtkins added but he's IRC only<br>
&lt;dael> fantasai: Have some discussion from last week<br>
&lt;dael> fantasai: Wanted to get WG review I believe. Then we were supposed to make edits<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Needs edits tag was removed<br>
&lt;dael> fantasai: I'll fix that<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Maybe were edits...There is a PR<br>
&lt;astearns> https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/commit/73d7635574d54f5afb154b5bcf24a2fc086e2093<br>
&lt;dael> AmeliaBR: There were edits 3 weeks ago discussed last week. nothign since last week<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1984#issuecomment-519301155 using your GitHub account