Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Rename `text-decoration-thickness` to `text-decoration-weight`? (#4138)

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 09:04:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I see, thank you. I personally have never heard of using "weight" for underline in traditional typography, and had an impression that people prefer it because it's already used in CSS, but if you have, fine. I just wanted to understand which you meant.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4138#issuecomment-518150517 using your GitHub account