Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-4] Paint order of non-positioned stacking context (#3793)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 21:29:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Ah, you're right, sorry; my brain was interpreting that as "turning on" z-index, thus making it effectively positioned.

I agree that the wording should be restored, unless we decide to take on the more general case of altering the painting of all stacking contexts; in either case, we can still add the text now with a note that it might be obsoleted by more general text later.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3793#issuecomment-487750960 using your GitHub account