Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-5] Remove or expand inverted-colors (#3858)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 23:56:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Since the behavior of `inverted-colors` varies wildly among implementations, and there is definitively no way for an author to react to it in a sensible manner, it seems that we should remove the feature.

If we are not removing the feature, then we need to split out these various behaviors into individual values so that authors know whether to rotate hues or double-invert images or whatever.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3858#issuecomment-485040401 using your GitHub account