Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animation] Motion Blur (#3837)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 18:45:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Could motion blur in some sense be tied to the frame rate alongside the speed and direction of scrolling in backdrop-filter (or elsewhere)

Sorry, didn't read your comment closely enough!  And I'm still not sure what you're asking about `backdrop-filter`.

But, I do think that it's worth considering "translations caused by scroll" as one of the transformation-like motions that could trigger motion blur in the compositor, if the scroll-container has the motion blur property turned on.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3837#issuecomment-484983613 using your GitHub account