Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animation] Motion Blur (#3837)

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 18:06:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@AmeliaBR Though I'm skeptical about css motion blur in general, I'm not sure what your response means in regards to my question "Could motion blur in some sense be tied to the frame rate alongside the speed and direction of scrolling in backdrop-filter (or elsewhere)"?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3837#issuecomment-484973907 using your GitHub account