Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] text-transform's design, intent and reality resolution (#3775)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 20:57:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> But that should be a conscious decision, not a shrugged-off “not my spec, not my problem.”

Yes, and, this a) issue is complicated enough without diving into the compat issues around innerText b) that discussion needs WHATWG people involved, so it belongs in their repo. This is a single-threaded discussion forum, it's unmanageable if we're going to dive into each tangent in detail on the main thread. Fwiw, the innerText spec text on text-transform seems to have originated from here https://github.com/rocallahan/innerText-spec/issues/2

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3775#issuecomment-480060887 using your GitHub account