Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] text-transform's design, intent and reality resolution (#3775)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 04:59:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
>  If you remove the capitalized-via-transformed text, every screen reader which wants to present that capitalized text as part of its standard presentation is going to have to do extra work:

Sure, which is why I am no longer proposing to do that.

> Please don't give us even more work to do. The user agent has already done the work to render the transformed text and can give it to screen readers for free.

Right, and in [my last message](https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3775#issuecomment-477951200), I am saying that we should continue to do that. See "4.1"

You sound like you're disagreeing with me, but you're writing in oppositions to points that I am not defending.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3775#issuecomment-478844936 using your GitHub account