Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] minimum nested pairs of parentheses in calc to 32 (#3462)

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 13:29:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Just reviewed the test, and we might also want to make clear whether the parentheses for `calc()` itself are included in the `32` requirement or not. If they are not, we should update the proposed test to have one more nesting level, I believe.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3462#issuecomment-478579269 using your GitHub account