Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4][css-tables-3] should table outlines surround captions too?

From: Archibald2 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 21:08:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

In my view an outline should always outline the whole of an element, not just part of it.  A caption is within a table element so should be included within the outline of a table.

I note that if a listener is added to a <table> element, the whole area of the element becomes responsive, including the caption (Chrome, Firefox, Edge & IE11 at least).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Archibald2
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3184#issuecomment-431704058 using your GitHub account