Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid-1] Define computed value of grid-template-rows/columns

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 22:18:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So I checked in changes to clarify this, currently the spec says

> the keyword `none` or a list, alternating each item as either a (potentially empty) list of identifiers or a `minmax()` or `repeat()` notation, representing each `<track-size>` as a `minmax()` notation and each `<length-percentage>` computed

It needs some follow-up to clarify that the computation nests into `repeat()`, and that there is a name list at both the start and end of each track listing (at the top level and within each repeat).

Gonna file a separate issue on interpolation.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3154#issuecomment-427997074 using your GitHub account