Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] Questionable Thai words

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 14:25:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> added the variations in handling compound words as an example of UA tailoring for line-break values strict vs. loose.

I was actually expecting strict to produce the greater number of break opportunities, rather than fewer, since i intuitively associated strictness with delimiting primitive words. (?)  In other words, i'd have expected to see (though i could be wrong):

--
GitHub Notification of comment by r12a
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2455#issuecomment-437899533 using your GitHub account