Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid][css-sizing] Aspect Ratio

From: Nicolas Hoizey via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 10:18:17 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

@jensimmons I don't think it is still common indeed, but here is at least one example with LinkedIn Learning:
https://www.linkedin.com/learning/photoshop-cc-2019-new-features/photoshop-20-will-change-how-you-work

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nhoizey
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/333#issuecomment-435823623 using your GitHub account