[csswg-drafts] [css-text] Questionable Thai words

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:44:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
r12a has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-text] Questionable Thai words ==
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-3/#word-break-property

แและ·ตัวอย่าง·การเขียน·ภาษาไทย has two many แ characters at the start.

Also, are we sure about the word segmentation for these examples? I tested it by using Firefox to wrap the text, and ended up with the following words:

และ•ตัวอย่าง•การ•เขียน•ภาษา•ไทย

Literally, that means "and sample how write language thai". The current spec word divisions seem to map rather to that of the translation(?)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2455 using your GitHub account