Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors-4] Pick up the "current url" selector idea?

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 21:00:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Loirooriol oh I forgot seeing it had a new name a while back, but still missing the functional notation for directory depth, which would enable particular breadcrumb and local/external stylings? Maybe I should add "functional notation" to the title?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2814#issuecomment-401171754 using your GitHub account