[csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo-4] Add CSSPseudoElement.parentElement

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 23:10:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
birtles has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-pseudo-4] Add CSSPseudoElement.parentElement ==
A `CSSPseudoElement` would be much more useful if it were possible to cross-reference it to the DOM tree. I believe this was part of the `PseudoElement` specified in CSSOM before that disappeared.

(In Gecko we currently implement `CSSPseudoElement` with only two attributes: `type` and `parentElement` since that seems to be all we need for now.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2816 using your GitHub account