Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nesting] request to pick up the css-nesting proposal

From: Chris Eppstein via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:51:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

@tobireif So do I. But there are some trade-offs to be made when bringing features to the browser and parsing selectors with a finite lookahead is one of them. I was just pointing out that pre-processors can make the authored source code slightly cleaner for those teams who choose to adopt one.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chriseppstein
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2701#issuecomment-397738663 using your GitHub account