Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nesting] request to pick up the css-nesting proposal

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 23:08:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@tobireif @chriseppstein All I can say is if native nesting was spec'd in a way where many of my projects time to first render was significantly slower, for the reason of developer convenience, I'd just end up using a preprocessor for nesting, not risking perf hits for my users.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2701#issuecomment-397763730 using your GitHub account