Re: [csswg-drafts] Added the first proposal for a 'environment-blending' keyword.

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 15:53:56 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@rcabanier You ignored my second comment entirely, and I don't think you understood the third one, which was about e.g. displaying the web page as a billboard or virtual screen in a virtual world which is itself opaque but could render the web page on a non-opaque canvas.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/2719#issuecomment-396989424 using your GitHub account