Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Allow shape-outside to apply to initial letter

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 13:17:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@anjia I'm not sure I agree - most of the effects of `initial-letter-wrap` are about readability in the `initial-letter` case (allowing the word to wrap closer to its initial letter). That's likely not very useful in the general `shape-outside` case.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/885#issuecomment-396933403 using your GitHub account