Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Allow shape-outside to apply to initial letter

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:59:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
My preference would be to define a value of `shape-outside` that created a shape out of the rendered content (it's an issue on css-shapes level 2, and a fairly often-requested addition). For the initial-letter case, this would be the ink bounds. I realize this would probably delay the feature, but I think it would be better than having two ways of wrapping around a character's ink (one as an initial-letter, another as a float)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/885#issuecomment-396731771 using your GitHub account