Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Allow shape-outside to apply to initial letter

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:47:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@anjia “key off” means “To take as a controlling input” according to wiktionary :) which is a very abstract way to define it. In this case it's setting a condition. I can't say I've ever really thought about the phrase too deeply, so I don't know how best to explain it. ^_^;;

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/885#issuecomment-396728382 using your GitHub account