Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain] `contain` may not want to be animatable.

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 01:00:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm confused. It already says `Animation type: discrete`.  Is there such a thing as `Animation type: none`? Otherwise, what are you asking about?

Reading https://drafts.csswg.org/css-transitions/#animatable-types:

> Some property types can be interpolated, which means they can animate smoothly from one value to another. Other property types cannot, and thus animate only in a single step from one value to the other.

That does not suggest a difference between discrete and none.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2737#issuecomment-394546724 using your GitHub account