Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-4] [mediaqueries-5] Spec no longer mentions case-insensitivity.

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2018 06:00:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
V&amp;U defines that keywords behave like that, but it seems to me that the way it is phrased scopes it to property values, and that's now what we are discussing here.

I wound expect this to be handled somewhere in css-syntax as part of the tokenizer, but I don't know how that specs work very well, so maybe this expectation is misplaced.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2727#issuecomment-394139355 using your GitHub account