Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-5] Introduce a media feature to detect an immersive or virtual environment

From: rcabanier via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 02:46:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Perhaps the media query could inform content when the page is displayed in augmented reality with a display that has an additive brightness effect.

We shouldn't even mention augmented reality since it applies to head up displays as well.
I like you suggestion of environment-blending. (It could even be just "environment")

What do people think of:
   environment: opaque | additive

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rcabanier
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2723#issuecomment-394052134 using your GitHub account