Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-3] Mention ASCII case-insensitivity, not only case-insensitivity.

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 04:46:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
There is a detectable difference between ASCII-case-insensitive and Unicode-case-insensitive.  For example, should "HEİGHT" (with a dot on the capital I) be a valid media feature?  The capital dotted I (İ) should lowercase to a standard ASCII lowercase i.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/2726#issuecomment-393756624 using your GitHub account