Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-3] Mention ASCII case-insensitivity, not only case-insensitivity.

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 00:30:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As that there's no effective difference between case insensitive and ASCII case insensitive in this case since there are no defined media features with non-ascii characters, I think this PR ends up just being editorial. Since updating a REC is relatively process heavy, I'm tempted to rejected it. It's not wrong, but it seems too little value for too much work.

@atanassov @astearns @svgeesus, what do you think?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/2726#issuecomment-393723425 using your GitHub account