Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] Allow background of an inline area to extend to before-and after-edges of the line area

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 06:29:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
OK, I checked in edits for this. The property is called `something-or-other` for now. We need an actual name... and possibly to rename `normal` to be a bit more specific about what it does, once we figure out what it does. T_T

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1974#issuecomment-408324648 using your GitHub account