[csswg-drafts] [meta] Integrate pr-preview bot

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 04:27:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
upsuper has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [meta] Integrate pr-preview bot ==
When participating discussions in Fullscreen API in WHATWG, I found the preview and diff of the proposed change provided by [pr-preview bot](https://github.com/tobie/pr-preview) is very helpful. Maybe csswg-drafts should integrate that bot as well.

One problem is that it seems to only support a single spec in a repo. Maybe we need to teach it to understand directories for the integration.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2927 using your GitHub account