Re: [csswg-drafts] Allowing (or not) alternate ellipsis behavior for block-overflow

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 04:08:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It's not clear what "visually replace the contents" means, but from "as it does for text-overflow", if it means UA to layout all the remainder of the content but clipped, I hope us not to require it.

In Sydney, I remember we discussed to make them as if they're `display: none`. We didn't resolve IIUC but that would be more preferrable.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2905#issuecomment-404383173 using your GitHub account