Re: [csswg-drafts] Explain :focus-visible intent, add examples and UA guidance

From: Brian Kardell via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 00:39:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, we discussed this many times... it is wonky to define in terms we have - even 'virtual keyboard' is potentially a little confusing if you think of it as the qwerty thing, really it's pretty much any means of inputting text of some kind into some kind of control. I think the text here is pretty good

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bkardell
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/2897#issuecomment-403662407 using your GitHub account