Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Clarify font-display descriptor value names

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 07:29:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The Working Group just discussed `font-display descriptor value names`, and agreed to the following:

* `RESOLVED: close no-change, due to webcompat`

&lt;fantasai> Topic: font-display descriptor value names<br>
&lt;fantasai> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1676<br>
&lt;frremy> fantasai: filed last year by mozilla<br>
&lt;frremy> myles: everybody has shipped all these features, I don't think we want to change this<br>
&lt;frremy> TabAtkins: yeah, let's fix the issue<br>
&lt;frremy> eae: that ship has sailed<br>
&lt;frremy> TabAtkins: the names are fine; some were a bit better but current names are fine<br>
&lt;frremy> RESOLVED: close no-change, due to webcompat<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1676#issuecomment-402040318 using your GitHub account