Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-3] Don't mince words about aliasing/shorthands with word-wrap

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 11:51:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> For the alias part, it isn't clear to me that the spec text defines what's supposed to happen in APIs that return the name of the property, such as getting the value of the transition-property property.

Hm, indeed. We should make that clear.

> To avoid having that statement being misinterpreted to applied to more things that we indeed, should we instead list the specific CSSOM APIs which are affected?

That's precisely the "remaining detail" that "needs to show up in CSSOM" I was talking about. No need for Cascade to list what needs to be changed in OM when OM can just change.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/866#issuecomment-401779288 using your GitHub account