Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] [css-grid] Serialization of custom identifiers

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:12:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It accepts `<custom-ident>` which clearly indicates that Edge and WebKit are wrong (the value they serialize is invalid). And CSSOM where serialization is generally defined doesn't seem to contain anything about that. I guess we can get serialization of `<custom-ident>` defined to do the Blink / Gecko way.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2858#issuecomment-401706414 using your GitHub account