Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shadow-parts] confirm browser support

From: Hayato Ito via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 04:37:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks @fergald

@travisleithead @SmauG @rniwa
Could you help @fergald to know other browser's position about shadow parts spec?

I think the details of the spec doesn't matter yet. We can fix the spec if something is wrong. What matters here is that we can have a rough consensus that shadow parts spec's approach is worth to implement as an experiment, given that we abandoned */deep*/ combinator.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by hayatoito
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2368#issuecomment-369119186 using your GitHub account