Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Pausing and setting the current time to animation duration resets the play state to finished

From: Antoine Quint via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:27:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Note that I may misunderstand what "set animation’s start time to the result of evaluating timeline time - (seek time / playback rate) where timeline time is the current time value of timeline associated with animation" mean in the [setting the current time of an animation](https://drafts.csswg.org/web-animations/#setting-the-current-time-of-an-animation) procedure. Does it mean that we should run the [setting the start time of an animation](https://drafts.csswg.org/web-animations/#setting-the-start-time-of-an-animation) procedure or just set the *startTime* value?

I raised a specific issue about this, see https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2359.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by graouts
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2357#issuecomment-368332060 using your GitHub account