Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scoping] Handling global name-defining constructs in shadow trees

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 22:32:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I chose the current behavior for bare keywords to match what I thought I remembered browser behavior was, or at least Chrome's. Per #715, tho, it looks like Safari does the opposite, and treats @keyframes as local and references to it as referring to the local definition?

If we have to swap the bare keyword to be the local version, that's fine.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1995#issuecomment-367144153 using your GitHub account