Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align-3] Image link is broken

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:27:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I could only find css-grid-1 and css-grid-2 in the source files. I assume that the css-grid directory is automatically created for css-grid-1?

Yes. The source has numbered directories, and the server has a config file to create an alias for the one which is considered the current latest version. Grid 2 is still experimental, so the alias is currently to css-grid-1.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2154#issuecomment-366562750 using your GitHub account