Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] [editorial] Duplicate entries in "Feature and variation precedence"

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:17:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Keeping the `'font-feature-settings!!descriptor'` one sounds better. [Bikeshed](https://tabatkins.github.io/bikeshed/) (the preprocessor we use) seems to be able to find the right definition anyway, it might also have linked to the property by the same name, so being explicit that we're trying to link to the descriptor is good.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2219#issuecomment-366561910 using your GitHub account