Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] "Let list be a list of CSS component values belo..."

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 03:28:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Firefox isn't the only browser disagreeing with the spec, fwiw. Safari also passes that test which means it has the same behavior as Firefox here. But I agree that the spec makes sense on this, and it also matches the "shortest serialization" principle the group reaffirmed in #1564, so we should update the test and fix Firefox.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/670#issuecomment-366412740 using your GitHub account