Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] getKeyframes() processing steps need updating after null composite

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:21:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yeah, this is one of the (many) awkwardnesses of having a separate model and API. The intention was that "null" is just an API concept corresponding to the absence of a keyframe-specific composite operation. However, we already talk about null offset values so we should just talk about null composite operations too.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2289#issuecomment-366161726 using your GitHub account