Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSS2] empty url() behaviour needs errata to match Level 3

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 04:37:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@fantasai I apparently need to correct my previous statement. Both url are valid at parse time in Edge, we just incorrectly serialize them as 'none' in background-image. If I had used content I would have seen it work.

The default value of the flag `isURL = false` I saw in the code is irrelevant because its value is always set to true when you encounter the closing parenthesis and nothing triggered fallback to bad-url-token before that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2211#issuecomment-365494048 using your GitHub account