Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] [css-color] Tangent on system colors and appearance being both deprecated

From: Sabith Pocker via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 08:54:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Sounds totally sane. Closing this issue.

**User Agent Colors** that would expose a subset of colors used in **User Agent Style Sheet** is something I am thinking about right now, but I am pretty sure that you guys have gone through this before going for `flavor`.  Such a color-set (_actually just exposing a subset of color set used by UA_) can make a web-page look kind of native in respective User-Agents.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sabithpocker
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2302#issuecomment-365191763 using your GitHub account