Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scoping] Support for CSS namespaces

From: Brian Kardell via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 18:18:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@zlamma I do appreciate the problems you are articulating, believe me.  I've written a bunch about just about all aspects you are describing over the years.  Is there a good way (besides chatting in github issues) to reach you to discuss this a little more?  My own contact information is available in my github profile and the website linked there.   I ask simply because I feel like lots of 'bits' of this discussion and followup may be slightly off-topic for any of these specific issues and I hate to spam people with lots of cross-issue stuff.  Perhaps we could discuss a bit and then rejoin an issue?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bkardell
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/270#issuecomment-364773947 using your GitHub account