Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-selectors] Selectors for “text-ish” and “button-ish” inputs

From: Daniel Tonon via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 22:23:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> It shows up like a <input type=text> in browsers that don't support type=color

That's true for any input that has a type that isn't supported by the browser. The default type for <input/> is text.

I've seen the colour input get displayed as more of a button looking thing on phones. I think it should probably be excluded from the text-ish list.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Dan503
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2296#issuecomment-364700544 using your GitHub account