Re: [csswg-drafts] CSS :active and JS mousedown preventDefault complication

From: Nadya678 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 07:51:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The requested spec was not found. That's all we know...

I propose the :active should be invoked before (on)mousedown. There also should be specified that before or after touch event.

Why before? There is no JS function to fire :active and then preventDefault the rest.
In contrast to :focus, there are functions to fire focus and blur.

Also the :hover should be invoked before mousemove/mouseenter. The reason the same: no JS function to invoke :hover and preventDefault.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Nadya678
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2262#issuecomment-364633886 using your GitHub account