Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-2018] CSS Snapshot 2018

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 21:09:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In my opinion, there is a good case for moving Flexbox 1 and Variables 1 out of _rough interop_ into the main body of the snapshot.

I think that Grid 1 and Will Change 1 should move up to _rough interop_. CSS Speech should be dropped from the snapshot.

Interested to hear opinions in favor of other modules (or against my suggestions).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2281#issuecomment-363565451 using your GitHub account