Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Shortcut syntax for repeat(M, 1fr)

From: Lea Verou via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 09:07:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I just don't think that 1fr is that one thing you really want to repeat (significantly more often than all the other things you can put in the repeat function).

You don't think that "N equal sized rows/columns" is more common than other things?

> More fundamentally, I don't think we want to get an to create tracks on its own because we already have grid: 0 / 0 which creates a grid with one track of 0px breadth in each direction

That’s actually a good argument. I wonder if we can define it as `<integer>` > 1 only. In that case there's no ambiguity.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by LeaVerou
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2270#issuecomment-363356907 using your GitHub account