Re: [csswg-drafts] CSS :active and JS mousedown preventDefault complication

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 00:23:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I spent some time in the Pointer Events and UI Events specs, and I don't see any ground to justify the Firefox's behavior to cancel the 'click' event in case 'preventDefault' has been called on mousedown. I think we should file an issue on them regarding that behavior.

Test case: http://jsfiddle.net/n45k9/112/

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2262#issuecomment-362868704 using your GitHub account